EduQual performs and maintains comprehensive quality assurance processes and procedures. These procedures are designed to safeguard EduQual’s integrity as a business and as an Awarding Organisation, and are also designed to ensure the validity of EduQual-accredited qualifications and EduQual-accredited assessment methodology.
In particular, EduQual maintains up-to-date policies for staff and centres in order to meet any requirements stipulated by the regulatory authorities.
- Appeals Policy
- Complaints Policy for Learners
- Complaints Policy for Centres
- Equality and Reasonable Adjustment Policy
- Malpractice and Maladministration Policy – Guidance for Centres
- Plagiarism Policy
- Recognition of Prior Learning Policy
- Sanctions Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy