Cambridge Academy of Dental Implantology
|Contact Name||Stuart Ellis|
The Cambridge Academy of Dental Implantology (CADI) is an established UK dental training provider and a signatory to the QAA Academic Integrity Charter.
All CADI courses are fully compliant with the Training Standards requirements of the General Dental Council.
As a collaborative partner with Aston University, CADI also offers an MSc degree taught in partnership with Aston University.
EduQual qualifications and/or accredited courses
- Postgraduate Certificate in Dental Implantology (EduQual Level 7)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dental Implantology (EduQual Level 7)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Dental Implantology (EduQual Level 7)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Implant Dentistry (EduQual Level 7)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Implant Dentistry (EduQual Level 7)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Evidence Based Clinical Implant Dentistry (EduQual Level 7)
Stuart qualified from the University of Newcastle Upon Tyne in 1990. This was followed up with a DPDS (Bristol), an MSc in Postgraduate Dental Studies and a Masters of Laws Degree in Medical Law & Ethics (Edinburgh). Stuart also holds Fellowships in the Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons of England (FDSRCS) and the College of General Dentistry (FCGDent).
Stuart’s main area of interest is in the field of dental implantology, an area in which he has been involved for over 30 years. He is the ‘Course Lead’ for the MSc in Advanced Dental Implantology at Aston University and has trained over 1000 dentists in the field of dental implantology. Stuart has a PGCert in Medical Education (Cambridge) and has served as Chief Examiner (MSA component) at the Faculty of General Dental Practice in the postgraduate dental qualification (MFGDP). He was also an examiner for the MJDF postgraduate qualification at the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Stuart acts as an expert witness for the English and Irish courts and has been consulted in over 300 cases.